House rules and user regulations for the premises of Privatbrauerei ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU Werner Brombach GmbH
By entering the area in which the house rules and user regulations apply, the users and visitors to the premises of Privatbrauerei ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU Werner Brombach GmbH recognize the validity of these house rules.
§ 1 Object
1. Privatbrauerei ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU Werner Brombach GmbH (ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU) exercises domiciliary rights for its entire premises.
2. The house rules and user regulations apply to all persons on the premises for whatever reasons.
3. ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU is entitled to exercise its domiciliary rights if the house rules and user regulations are violated, or violation is imminent, or if the house rules of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU are contravened in any other way.
4. The rules and conditions applicable to the premises, in particular those introduced by ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU, are also binding in their current version.
5. ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU is entitled to transfer the exercise of its domiciliary rights to a third party. In particular, staff employed in the visitor center are entitled to exercise domiciliary rights.
§ 2 Area of application
1. The area of application for these house rules and user regulations comprises the entire premises, including open areas.
2. The house rules and user regulations apply to all persons, and at all times, as soon as they enter the area of application of the premises.
3. An “event” within the meaning of these house rules and user regulations is any guided tour or other organized event on the premises.
§ 3 Premises
Persons are only authorized to be on the premises, including open areas, with the express permission of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU.
§ 4 Instructions
1. Instructions issued by ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or other persons authorized to exercise its domiciliary rights, as well as the security organs employed in this connection (control, security and supervising services), must be adhered to immediately throughout the premises, including open areas.
2. Persons who violate the house rules and user regulations can be expelled from the premises, including open areas. The same applies to persons who defy the instructions of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or the control, security and supervising services it employs.
§ 5 General entry conditions for guided tours
1. Only those persons approved by ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU are entitled to participate in guided tours. In the case of guided tours, only individuals with a valid visitor ticket are allowed to be on the premises, including open areas.
2. Visitors are only permitted to be in those buildings, parts of buildings or access areas specified by employees of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU during the guided tour. In the case of any abuse or unauthorized transfer of visitor tickets, ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or its agents may cancel these tickets without replacement.
3. Young people of up to 16 years of age are only admitted if accompanied by an adult.
4. The carrying of weapons of all kinds or similar dangerous objects, glass containers, cans, spirits and alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is prohibited, as is the carrying of advertising, commercial, political or religious objects of all kinds, including signs, symbols or leaflets. The above items may not be brought onto the premises, including the open areas. The expression or dissemination of racist, xenophobic or left- and right-wing slogans is prohibited.
§ 6 Expulsion
1. Persons who cannot prove their right to be on the premises, including open areas, may be expelled from the premises by employees or agents of the company.
2. Employees of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or agents of the company are entitled to expel from the premises, including open areas, all persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, due to their behavior or other indications, or carrying other items prohibited by these house rules, or threatening the order and security of the premises, including the open areas.
3. Persons who are refused access to or presence on the premises, including open areas, shall lose any existing rights to a refund of the entrance fee and all other claims for damages.
§ 7 Restricted areas
1. Visitors may only enter those areas to which they are accompanied by employees of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or authorized third parties; the exception to this rule are the specially designated toilet areas that may be entered under the relevant entry admission.
2. Visitors must follow the instructions given by employees of ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU or authorized third parties.
§ 8 Final provisions
1. These house rules and user regulations come into force as of November 1, 2015.
2. ERDINGER WEISSBRÄU may change these house rules and user regulations at any time without stating reasons. Each new edition of these house rules and user regulations automatically replaces any older version and thus invalidates the latter.
Erding, November 1, 2015